No white people dead from ebola.
The Daily IKN email digest, get all daily posts sent to you next day (& no ads)
No white people dead from ebola.
The single best late-era Chili Peppers track.
Anthony channels Neil Young and sings well for a change.
Flea and Chad drive it well.
John is simply inspired. My stars this man can play the guitar. I forget the name of the guy who replaced him.
The vid is ok, no great shakes, the music is the group at peak.
Blair Richardson, chief executive of the U.S. Potato Board, an industry group, says it “doesn’t make a lot of sense” to import potatoes from Peru because U.S. growers now produce varieties that share roots with ones in the Andean country
*now 74% down year to date
- On November 18th, Fortuna Silver (FSM) (FVI.to) CEO Jorge Ganoza exercised 36,600 of his options priced at $4.03 and sold them all at prices between $5.20 and $5.30.
- On November 20th, Ganoza exercised 39,200 of his options priced at $4.03 and sold them all at prices between $5.20 and $5.22.
- On November 21st, Ganoza exercised 110,400 of his options priced at $4.03 and sold them all at prices between $5.21 and $5.33.
- On November 24th, Ganoza exercised 190,000 of his options priced at $4.03 and sold them all at prices between $5.22 and $5.53.
- On November 25th, Ganoza exercised 136,000 of his options priced at $4.03 and sold them all at prices between $5.20 and $5.51.
Data from here.
PS: Another 20,500 sold November 26th and filed 27th, same story. Throw another $25k on the pile.
So far, metallurgical work on the sulphide component of the deposit shows it produces a “clean and high concentrate” grading 27% copper, 11.9 grams gold and 152 grams silver, without any arsenic or mercury and with low levels of lead and zinc, Shaheen adds. The preliminary economic assessment (PEA) is due out in July.
With $10 million in its treasury, Panoro has more than enough cash to finish the two PEAs and take it well into next year, Shaheen says
Panoro is continuing its exploration at the Cotabambas project with geological mapping and geochemical sampling, while a Preliminary Economic Assessment (PEA) is underway by AMEC Americas Ltd. Metallurgical test work is in progress under Amec´s supervision. The PEA is expected to be completed by mid 2014.
"Preliminary Economic Assessment Anticipated in Q3/14: Panoro plans to announce the results of its Preliminary Economic Assessment (PEA) for its wholly-owned Cotabambas copper-gold-silver-molybdenum project in Q3/14"
- In April 2013 PML.v said the Cotabambas PEA would be with us in December 2013
- In February 2014 PML.v said the Cotabambas PEA would be with us in July 2014
- In April 2014 PML.v said the Cotabambas PEA would be with us in mid-2014
- In July 2014 PML.v said the Cotabambas PEA would be with us by the end of September 2014
- In November 2014 PML.v said the Cotabambas PEA would be with us by the end of 2014
Check out this 30 second blurb for 'Gods, Gachupines and Gringos' by Richard Grabman, the excellent and most readable history of Mexico written by Mexico resident, history expert and owner of the blog The Mex Files.
To learn more and order, check out his website, or Amazon, or fine booksellers anywhere. A great book.
Olivier Garret has just sent a mailer out to his merry flock, that tries to explain just why the Casey Research $20 per person "Market Gonna Crash Act NOW!" call of October 21st isn't going quite the way they imagined.
IKN parses his mail for you below. Olivier's in black, IKN's in red.
- trim your portfolio to only its strongest stocks, the issues with the most emphatic fundamental reasons for owning them;
- hold the resulting cash in US dollars;
- keep your gold;
- but buy "gold insurance," in the form of puts on GLD, to counter potential weakness in precious metals and related stocks; and
- buy long-term Treasuries as a speculation that interest rates would move still lower.
UPDATE: Reader MP sends in this:
According to the 3q14 MD&A, the next thing PRD wants to do is...
"The Company plans to drill two to three deviated wells from the Boerger 7A well site in the second quarter of 2015, as the next stage of development for the Boerger pool..."
...the copper/oil ratio (using WTI):
Back in 2012 this spiked to 0.04X because copper was spiking to $3.90/lb and trading happily at $3.40 to $3.70. This time it's because of the way copper's holding tough at three while oil...well, you know what that's been doing since September.
So copper's relatively expensive compared to oil again. But it's not weirdly expensive and as seen in 2012, it can hold this ratio quite happily for weeks on end.
Aguanta Muñeco. Tu otra familia está para vos.
Kevin McArthur, Pres/CEO of Tahoe Resources (TAHO) (THO.to), turns a chunk of his shares into $10m cash
Via the magic of capital markets and insider sales. Ka-Ching, baby.
He'll tell you he deserves it. What colour Ferrari, Kev*?
*True fact: people named Kev love Ferraris
"The fun starts in November, when the gold notes start coming due. We can only hope the creditors behave themselves, form an orderly queue and don't start squabbling over who gets paid first. Impressively, this thing still has a market cap of around $35m. That won't last, though."
Que duro es ser hincha de River.
It's Sunday morning November 23rd, 302 people have played, rather than needing six weeks to get a decent sample for the survey we needed six days, time to draw a line under this one. Here's how it finished: