A massive reserves loss at Nkram, just the way the K2 shorters predicted.
The Daily IKN email digest, get all daily posts sent to you next day (& no ads)
You can tell when he's been hitting the sauce, too. His grammar goes to hell and like any regular drunk he gets caught in the repeat loop, saying the same stupid thing over and over again.
While your humble scribe sneaks time away, we fill in with a bit of reader mail. Here's today's best from reader "FG", regarding GMV Minerals (GMV.v) and its news yesterday (yup he saw the crass scam in nanoseconds):
Thanks FG and agreed on how little this humble corner of cyberspace can change matters. People who read IKN are normally more switched on as well, not the dumbasses who think they're being helped over at CEO.ca, poor dears.
This spotted by smart reader "A", see if you can see how GMV.v is BSsing you with its headline claim of 27.4m of 0.87 g/t gold.
Hint: look at the GMV 2016-8 drill assay further down the NR. Once you spot their scam it's so crass it's funny. There's nothing that exploreco scamsters won't stoop to in order to separate dumbis from their cash.
Word reaches this desk that Serafino Iacono isn't in a hurry to revisit Colombia, due to the fact that he's wanted for questioning by the Colombian regulatory authories about the collapse of Pacific Rubiales and the bare-faced way in which he's set up a brand new company, Pentanova, without offering compensation to the thousands of Colombians who lost tens of millions of dollars in the previous disaster.
- As per this Monday evening there are 90.2% of votes counted, not 100%.
- President government candidateLenin Moreno has 39.09% of the votes and if he makes it to 40% + 1 vote, he wins in this round and no ballotage will be needed.
- Main opposition candidate Guiilermo Lasso has 28.38% as per this evening and is in second place.
- The Ecuador electoral body now don't expect 100% of votes counted before Thursday, so until then there will be a bit of tenterhooks.
- A PEA (the flimsiest allowed under 43-101 rules)
- A pre-tax IRR of 14%
- According to the PEA a permitting track of between eight and 15 (yeah, that says fifteen) years.
- Nobody really knows, but a capex of many many billions of dollars. Seven? Thirteen? Nobody knows! Sad!
1) Lenin Moreno (current government candidate) wins in this first round by getting at least 40% and being at least 10% ahead of the second place candidate.2) Moreno is joined by second placed candidate Guillermo Lasso in a second round run-off, that would happen on April 2nd if necessary.
UPDATE: At just before 8:30pm local time we have just been given the results of 51% of counted votes, official numbers and we're firming up towards the final score. The need to know is:
Lenin Moreno 38.26%The rest is noise. It's looking like a second round run-off.
Guillermo Lasso: 29.86%
UPDATE 2: Now 72.3% counted and the percentages remain very similar, Moreno 38.66% and Lasso 28.92%. This is now very likely going to the run-off.
IKN thanks the leader of the free world for bringing these events to our attention. Without the vigilance of him and his team we would never have known.